Pay bills online quickly and easily
Internet Bill Pay is a secure way to pay and track all of your bills online, avoiding the need to write checks, mail bills, or buy stamps. In addition to helping you save time and money, bill pay reduces the chance of identity theft, and also helps the environment by conserving paper, gasoline and other natural resources. The Internet Bill Pay service is FREE for members who pay two or more bills per month; otherwise there's a $2.95 monthly fee. You must have a checking account in order to utilize the Internet Bill Pay Service.
- Online receiving and viewing of bills from over 370 billers
- Scheduling options for one time and recurring payments
- Funds deducted from your account, on the date your payment is due
- Many payments can be made on the same or next business day
- User-friendly Payment center to manage all of your bills and payment activity from one convenient screen
- Bill reminders will notify you when a bill needs to be scheduled or when a payment has been made
- Calendar feature assists you with identifying the earliest available payment date
To get started, simply log into Internet Banking and click on the "Pay Bills" tab. In just a few steps, you can set up your payees and payment schedule. So make life easier.....