Skip a Pay
Easily skip one month's loan payment
|Loan Payment Amount||Skip a Payment
|$ .01 - $ 99.99||$ 30.00|
|$ 100.00 - $ 400.00||$ 40.00|
|$ 400.01 +||$ 50.00|
Within Internet Banking you may skip a loan payment using the Skip a Pay feature. For select loan types you will see a link in the account summary screen that will let you process the skip.
The Skip a Pay feature will take you through the process of advancing the loan's due date one month from the current due date.
- Select the loan account.
- Read and accept the disclosure.
- Select the account you wish the fee to be withdrawn from.
- Review the Skip a Pay summary screen for the status of your request.
Automatic payments will be modified for your convenience.
- Payroll deductions will be stopped and set to resume the following month. During this time money going to the loan will be deposited into your savings account.
- Automatic transfers from other accounts will be stopped and set to resume the following month.